22.10.07

HA-HA (jn my Jeezy voice)



So here it goes..."I think about the youth and how they're minds are so closed/ cause today rap city look like video soul" ~Phonte

I bet most of you dont even know what video soul is...that saddens me

This over-gangster/dopeboy/pimp/ shit is really really really getting tiring. After seeing students come out of the biological sciences building singing "Im soooo hood" I wonder if these rappers realize that nobody is really taking them seriously. Somebody tell me what's hood about DJ Khaled, homie looks like a penguin. I mean, soulja boy can "crank dat" because he's 17. You grown ass men playing dress up makes your videos look like a costume party; 30 cars, 40 chains, shiny shades, blah blah blah. YO...i just came to the realization that niggas is still SAGGIN out here...REALLY? That shit aint fly sun. Oh and for the record...I dont care how much Ed Hardy costs...I know the work of a bdazzler when i see it; you gettin gypped! Take it off.

Back to the videos...now to the format...ooooooo lawd the format: hood scene; club scene; "perfomance" (read: ass shakin) scene; mix; repeat...and then put another song on the end. NOTE: if its a "love song;" make sure you show the rapper and his chosen hood rat going shopping and riding in a drop top (bitches love shopping and drop tops). That shit is so...the opposite of contrived; i'm going to start directing videos!


~Charity




Wheres the variety? Tell em Jeru...



"the Common Sense in me remembers the basement" ~Common

No comments: