4.12.07

R.I.P. PIMP C


A friend and I were just talking last night about UGK and I threw in their latest double album becase I didn't really take the time to let it sink in...and then I woke up and heard tragic news.  Pimp C was found dead this morning in an LA hotel room.  DAMN MAN!  I thought it was a sick hoax.  I was all prepared to celebrate HOV day and I get this news!  That's a blow (no pun intended).  Now that being said, and me being in texas; the wire is buzzing about the cause of his death but I'm going to respect the word of UGK's manager who said in a statement, "I ask that everyone please respect his family and those close to him at this time and refrain from rumors and innuendo"  
RESPECT AND RIP PIMP C...the game belongs to you




~Charity


hmmm...i think I'll kill two birds with one stone (no pun intended) and throw this video up too



No comments: