6.12.07

So the new styles P dropped Tuesday; I'm waiting until I hear good things about it before I go spend my hard earned money; especially since one of the biggest supporters of Styles said he wasn't really feelin it.   That being said; i did see the video for the single "Blows my Mind"...here take a look



My FIRST reaction...whatever he's on that "Blows his mind" and has him daydreaming of grown men doing pull-ups on traffic light poles...is not good and he needs to get off of it ASAP.  My SECOND reaction was dejavu...like; that video reminded me of another video that i had seen RECENTLY...then it hit me.



Kinda reminds me of Bring it On when Sparky Polastri (the spirit fingers dude) was givin the same video concept to all the different schools...Hmmm...maybe the two are just great minds that think alike...after all, they did cipher together; maybe that energy rubbed off



So...I guess I can expect the same concept from Papoose's video *ahem* IF papoose ever makes a video.  Hmmm...I'm not gonna hold my breath waitin for that.  I mean I knoooooo video biting is prevelant but not Styles...not the GHOST...oh well
~Charity

No comments: