15.12.07

swagger JACK

So...I don't know if you all have heard the rumor circulating today but word is that Lil Wayne aka Weezy F. Baby (please say the baby) aka birdman JR...was shot 5 times today.  I've been all over the internet and I haven't found any information to validate these rumors...But I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in about this situation.

If any of you have the new Complex magazine you know that Weezy is on the cover in a strait jacket
complex.com - covers

Shouts to Kristen Bell for gettin the other side (I'm a fan of Veronica Mars)...anyway.  For those of you that may think that this is familiar...it is...ITS A FUKKIN RIP OFF OF AN OLD VIBE COVER


Soooo...I'm figuring that this rumor about Lil Wayne getting shot is just a part of him trying to imitate Pac...

Talk amongst yourselves
~Charity



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the cover idea was great, even though it was recycled.