29.4.07

For What It's Worth #3

It's that time of the year again where the smsidk girls show you right, yu reeeeaady??

Charity's 3::
1. Looks like the Baby Bulls grew up today huh...word to the Swiffer. Chicago stand up, wait you ain't gotta stand up cause you never sat down; except for like that 10 years after the 6th championship but...thats in the past. I don't have much to say but that I'm sooooooooo glad that the Bulls beat the Heat; the Heat are boring to watch and Wade need an excuse to rest his shoulder. Love for the game can make you do things not in your best interest (like play with a separated shoulder). Them boys got talent...im rollin with em to take the whole east...why not.

2. Chipotle...but not the burritos...oh no. Its all about the crispy chicken tacos. I would suggest you get them with corn and tomatos, sour cream cheese and lettuce or as I say "maiz, tomate, creme, queso y lechuga" (they like it when I speak my Spanish). Anyway...try it its good.

3. In 2007, watching the Cosby show as an adult is TOTALLY different. I realized that, the Huxtable parents were waaaaaaaaaay older than mine are. I realized how annoying Vanessa was, they shoulda wrote her into getting cancer or something. I realized that they were richer than anybody I knew back then (I know wealthy people now). I learned that Claire and Cliff had a very very healthy sex life (the children ranging the ages of 22 with Saundra and 4 with Rudy should've been a clue). Anyway, thank Nick at Night for allowing me to RE-enjoy one of my favorite Childhood shows. Since this week was Huxtapalooza...I decided to share one of my favorite cosby moments...enjoy





Melissa's 3::

1. Ok ya'll, our boy Floyd "freshdaily" of Cincinnati, OH did us ALL a favor by showing us what it's like to have a "BULLSHIT JOB" like we talked about earlier this week, I've spoken to him on many an occasion (@ work) where he goes on & on about how WHACK the job is but how much he NEEEEDS to pay the bills, anyway, take a gander at how he keeps his blood flowing at his desk, you may not find it funny but I know that when in the office I get the itch to do something just like this::





p.s. You can check out Floyd's line,
Cope$etic online, just click the word Cope$etic anywhere on this page.

2. The second, since my partner in crime is fixxed on not letting me share my ENTIRE wknd with you I'm gonna ride with Ibiza Couture on this one. Ibiza, located at 233 E. 47th St. in Chicago, is a hidden gem, despite it's popularity amongst it's already loyal customers, I think it's safe to say that it's being very well slept on && it's about time the community is woke the FUCK UP. Now, I know there's been this BIG move towards higher end fashion in the REAL urban Chicago aka the HOOD and because of that I KNOW that people rush out of the house to the northside, downtown & suburban areas of this BIG city to cop the most expensive, cleanest most DOPE pairs of jeans to go with their L&D, Undercrwn, Nike SB's and Creative Recreations but why do THAT when you can give money not ONLY back to one of your own (real) surrounding communities, but to a black owned business and save on gas, which was $3.29 last night by the way, when you drive down the block you may think, "Are you sure there's a store on this street that sells LEGIT pairs of 4-500 dollar jeans?(for BOTH men and women)" then you see it, like a SORE THUMB it's sitting their, sticking out mind you, as if to say "I HAVE ARRIVED" to it's local competition and even the well known and respected department stores all around the nation. Ibiza demands your attention and that you dare speak on it's location. Keeping it real, Ibiza Couture is now, and from what it looks like is forever going to be WHAT'S UP.

3. Do you know who James Spader is? K, do you knoooow what Boston Legal is? Do you know whaaat Pretty In Pink is? Well if you answered "No." to all of the above questions then you suck well I guess just only the last of the three because Pretty In Pink is a bloody classic no matter what race, creed or culture you come from. Anyway, in the movie James Spader plays Steff, and Steff is an ass hole, period LOL there's nothing extra to add to that description especially 'cause the movie, nor his character in it is the point of this choice, I choose James Spader because that boy had a HEAD OF HAIR on him. I mean it's so...beautiful LOL and that's that. Just know that I would NOT mind grabbing a hand full of that...uh...while playing a crazy game of xtreme volleyball of course ;-) Just GOOGLE it if you don't believe me.

And from the first of us we present...Bill Withers


Here's why:

Charity says: Cause the man's a genius and he makes music that fits every mood I've ever been or could ever find myself in or would like to be in...Just the 2 of Us, Lovely Day, Ain't no Sunshine, Use Me and...let me not forget LEAN ON ME. Ok I will stop...listen and love

Melissa says: Simply because "Use Me" is the ILLEST song...ever, it's str8 up and that's how I like it.


No comments: