28.4.07

more than meets the eye...

PERSONALLY...I AM (note the present tense) fan of Voltoron: Defender of the Universe. So when I saw reebok announced their Voltron Lion force pack was being released in October of this year, it made me smile.

I mean, I don't like reebok but I'm glad to see Voltron getting its shine cause I'm sick of hearing about Thundercats and Transformers...no dis but them 5 lions are the shit...If you're not familiar with Voltron (after you kill yourself)...check out thie video to get caught up



Anyway...I just realized why Nike continues to "Style on" all the other sneaker companies; they just do it...bigger. Reebok got Voltron so...of course Nike gets TRANSFORMERS. Nice little Nike Trainer III in the Optimus Prime colors...

Nice right? Yea, but they don't JUST go the themed sneaker pack route oh no....

THEY ACTUALLY MADE TRANSFORMERS

...Convoy and Megatron to be exact.





Wowzers...Nike...I salute you...you've done it again.

~charity

No comments: