27.11.07

FIRST INSTALLMENT OF "MAYBE...IF I JUST...STAND...LIKE...THIS"

This really isn't gonna be a regular thing but I still had to point this out...


Now everybody I know, KNOWS that until about last year I wasn't a REAL Beyonce' fan but after reading an article in GIANT magazine I fell for her, the pics were hot, the interview seemed genuine && I just couldn't ignore the girls hustle...but still...granted this pic is OLD AS HELL...if you ever look at her pics from the red carpet STRANGELY they all seem to fall JUST short of a VOGUE fashion shoot...SOMEBODY'S BEEN WATCHING A LIIIITTLE TOO MUCH ANTM but know this!!! When it came down to the NAOMI C. vs BEYONCE' K. battle on WHO wore this style dress the best? She was the winner, hands down...then there was Jennifer Lopez who tried to rock the belt on it's own on the cover of SOME magazine and yeah...

WELP...SEE YOU GUYS SOON!

♥ Melissa

No comments: