1.12.07

!!!TUESDAY TUESDAY TUESDAY!!!



Now, we all know that my hip hop repetoire may not be as large as Charity's [check the FIRST "For What It's Worth" to hear the story] but it's pretty damn good considering what some other people's are so I gotta admit that I'm not really HIP to all things GHOSTFACE/Pretty Toney, but I know that he's TYTE, cool as hell/interesting, dangerous [literally], has a HUGE following, and that he can't speak "good english" wortha lick so I figured the best way to introduce his latest album [DROPPING THIS COMING TUESDAY] was to show his lighter more funny side in order to encourage those who may be scared shitless of him [like myself when I met him] to explore and get an idea of what he's about so without further ado..."THE WORLD ACCORDING TO PRETTY TONEY":






BONUS TRACK: Check out the kid ;-) hey, I may not know my hip-hop but I know a legend when I see one :-P BIIIIIITCH!

p.s. If you want any more detail about this jt. you better hope/pray or ASK that Charity do a review on it LOL cuz you will be STORONLY disappointed effin w/ me :-P

*Melissa

No comments: