25.1.08

kaDAMN!





DID YA'LL KNOW THIS N!GGA SHAQ SPEND MORE IN A MONTH THEN GEORGE BUSH MAKES IN HIS ENTIRE TERM???????!!!!



$875,000 to be exact...


$156,116 in mortgages on three homes (including his $20 million mansion on Star Island, Miami Beach)

$31,299 in homeowners insurance

$3,345 in phone bills

$1,610 in lawn and pool maintenance

$12,775 in food

$1,495 in cable TV

$24,300 in gas

$6,730 in dry cleaning

$17,220 in clothing

$2,305 for pets

and $110,505 in vacations.
Child care sets Shaq back $26,500 a month


EERRR?!?! With me elected as President I'd never let shit like this happen LOL, how I'm gone [yes, "I'm gone"] let some foo SPEND more than I MAKE and I'm the only reason this country ain't gettin' bombed on?! LMAO! GOOD OOOOL' POLITICS :-P


It's funny cuz with that 5-year 100 mil $ contract, no matter HOW much Shaunie gets that's STILL a drop in the bucket LMAOOO! Played ya'self! AND he's talkin' about leavin' after the contract is up? You gone have to adjust your lifestyle to his income honey...you ready for THAT? lol [yeah, I don't know ish about custody and child support so I could be dead wrong, either way, this should be an interesting settlement, I can see them on VH1 now]


HA! Is anybody thinking what I'M thinking?

funnies picture EVERRR.

Melissa

No comments: