23.4.07

Mad Love...word to Cool Bob

So...I don't wear air force ones...never said I dont appreciate them. They're like Tim Duncan; not my style but I can't deny their greatness hahahaha...anyway. This weekend; if you like Ones...and you're plugged with a good spot so you know where to get em...i suggest you cop a pair of these:





Maybe you don't understand how important this drop is. I mean Bobbito Garcia IS hiphop. U can't really call yourself a sneakerhead, or a videogamer, or a hiphop head, or a streetballer if you dont know the name...but maybe you've been living under a rock so I'll give you a chance to get hip.




I think its just real cool that dude has his own sneakers....thats much deserved respect. I might cop a pair just cause...I actually had a chance to meet the man last yeaer...and i didn't even know what to really say but that...Daaaaaaaaamn...its Bobbito Garcia. And its rare that anything or anybody makes me speechless.

~charity

No comments: